with Mindful Impact
What is Hypnobirthing?
At Mindful Impact we pride ourselves on delivering what we believe is the highest quality childbirth education program in Australia. The Hypnobirthing Australia™ program is the most modern, comprehensive and popular hypnobirthing course in Australia.
The Hypnobirthing Australia(TM) program is uniquely designed for Australian mothers and their birth companions. It is the natural approach to childbirth! Hypnobirthing Australia(TM) classes prepare you with the knowledge, confidence and tools you need to birth calmly. Birth can, and should be, a positive experience – one that you will always want to remember. Our program is designed for both natural and caesarean birth, which is why it is revolutionising birthing in Australia. Basically – we promote POSITIVE birth and are well prepared for whatever turns our birth may or may not take.
Hypnobirthing is as much a philosophy of birthing as it is techniques. When a mother and her birth companion are able to approach their birth without fear and with knowledge, good support, and tools for the birth – then their birthing can be a positive and empowering experience.
The ‘hypno’ part of ‘hypnobirthing’ refers to the hypnotherapy that we use during the program to release fears and condition ourselves to release endorphins at times during our birth. With the help of hypnotherapy, the birth of your baby can be a more calm and relaxed experience; one where you are in the drivers seat, rather than feeling like a passenger. This is likely to reduce the need for interventions during your birthing.
Hypnobirthing uses a combination of different techniques and philosophies that have existed for many, many years. Ancient wisdom is combined with modern theory – giving you the advantage in your acquisition of knowledge as you prepare for your birth. The Hypnobirthing Australia program can help you to prepare for a calm and positive natural birth; whilst at the same time having the knowledge and tools to effectively deal with any special circumstances if they were to arise.
Why trust Mindful Impact to help empower you for birth?
- During your private session(s) you will receive personalised expert tuition from Tania Davies, a certified and registered Clinical Hypnotherapist and Hypnobirthing Australia Practitioner trained to the highest Australian standards. Tania is a two-time hypnobirthing mother and has also been personally trained and accredited by Melissa Spilsted, Director of Hypnobirthing Australia.
- Your private online session with Tania Davies will be tailored to your specific questions and requirements, and can be booked for either 90 min or 3 hr packages in addition to the extensive online course.
- The course material and techniques have been personally designed by Melissa Spilsted, for use specifically by Australian mothers and their birth partners. The course outline is designed around evidence based research, statistics and scientific studies which you can review here.
- The modern, up-to-date birthing videos that are shown are recent and from Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
- The Hypnobirthing Australia techniques we use are down-to-earth, straightforward and easily learned (by both mother and birth partner).
- Hypnobirthing Australia online courses are structured in such a way that the birth partner is encouraged to interact. The partner’s love and support throughout pregnancy and during birth, provide valuable reassurance and bonding in preparation for the birth of your baby and pending parenthood.
- Hypnobirthing Australia offers an alternative online course, with the option to book a private session with Tania to ensure you have the best preparation for birth.
- Our hypnobubs™ hypnobirthing online course is Australia’s most popular online hypnobirth course. It is tried and tested by thousands of parents – so you know that you are giving yourself, partner and baby the best preparation for a positive birth. It is extremely comprehensive and includes: 10 x video tuition and practice sessions, 5 x long-play hypnobirthing mp3s, an eBook, handouts and worksheets. And best of all, you receive access to the whole course straight away; it is easily accessible on a secure online learning platform via your computer or mobile device, 24/7.
You deserve for this to be the best birth for you and your baby, so contact Tania to discuss how she can help you to design your own positive preparation for an empowered birth. Alternatively, you can secure a place right now through our enrollment page.
When can I start?
Ideally we like to see clients between 20 and 32 weeks of pregnancy to give you the best opportunity to practice the techniques. If you happen to be over 32 weeks, don't worry - contact Tania to see what options can be designed specifically to suit your special circumstances.
Can Hypnobirthing help if I need a Caesarean Section (C-Section)?
Yes it certainly can! In fact Tania would be delighted to have a chat and discuss how you can enrol in the Positive Caesarean Birth Program to empower you during your birth.
Tania is fully certified to teach the world first Hypnobirthing Australia(TM) Positive Caesarean Birth Program which has been designed specifically for couples planning an elective Caesarean. This is a face-to-face (or over skype) class taught over either one 4 hour session or 2 x 2hr sessions, and includes a caesarean specific folio of resources, 5 relaxation & self hypnosis mp3 tracks, and an eBook.
Options & Pricing - click here
Hypnobirthing Australia™Online Program Outline
- Our brain is ‘wired’ to birth
- Mind/body connection
- How fear can affect birth
- Fear-Tension-Pain Syndrome
- Re-programming our mind
- Maintaining a positive mindset
- The language of birth & affirmations
- How to use self-hypnosis
Toolkit for Birth
- Facial relaxation
- Relaxation Breathing
- Surge Breathing
- The ‘urge’ to push/bear down
- Visualizations for birth
- Birth music, aromatherapy, smell
- Instant ways to relax deeply
- Self-hypnosis techniques
Knowledge is Power
- Reading and research
- ‘Guess dates’, inductions & achieving a natural start to labour
- How do I know I’m in labour?
- Labor progression
- Positions for birthing
- Undisturbed bonding, breastfeeding time, skin to skin
- Birthing the placenta
Mindful Impact copyright 2017 | Disclaimer | Privacy